Receiver 4.3.100 for Windows
Release Date: Sep 28, 2015
End Users may prefer to visit Receiver.Citrix.com from any of their devices to obtain the latest Receiver for that device. That Web page will auto-detect the device type and present a download of the corresponding Receiver in a banner at the top of the page. That page also includes FAQs that are targeted to end users.
High performance access to Windows virtual apps and desktops, anywhere access from your desktop, start menu, Receiver UI or web access with Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Citrix Receiver can be used on domain and non-domain joined PCs, tablets, and thin clients. Provides high performance use of virtualized Microsoft Lync, line of business and HDX 3D Pro engineering apps, multimedia, local app access.
For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, Thin PC as well as Windows Server 2012 and 2012R2.
Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
New features in this release
Features from Receiver for Windows 4.3 release
- Enable Citrix Receiver for access to XenApp and XenDesktop from Windows 10 PC, tablet and thin client
- A modern, centrally managed and customizable user app selection experience across all user devices as part of projects X1. For consistent user experience across all platforms update the Receivers on other OS and StoreFront 3.0 from here
- Browser web helper with StoreFront 3.0 for launching app and desktop from Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
- Enhanced connection experience with session reliability and auto client reconnect
- Framehawk graphics mode support with XenApp/XenDesktop 7.6 FP2 for broadband corporate wireless networks where high packet loss and latency are common
- ADMX support for Receiver group policy
- Preserve plugin on upgrade to Receiver for Windows 4.3 from previous 4.x version
Receiver for Windows 4.3.100
- MD5 - 34C4E9B4E9EDAB1848D62D98A19C832E
Scripts for Deploying Citrix Receiver for Windows
This ZIP file contains sample scripts to deploy and configure Citrix Receiver. It is an optional download, provided on an as-is basis by Citrix to serve as an example. Before use, IT administrators must customize the scripts to suit their environment. Please see the product documentation for instructions on using this admin tool. The uninstall and install scripts may be used as noted in the upgrade guide for Citrix Receiver for Windows (CTX135933).Checksums
- MD5 - 3F23324FEC8F6C996194E63B30BCCDC0
Citrix ADMX/ ADML Templates for Group Policy Editor
This ZIP file contains ADMX and ADML files to deploy and configure Citrix Receiver using group policy object editor. It is an optional download, to be used by IT administrators, and not meant for use by end-users. The administrative templates (ADMX and ADML files) may be used as noted in the upgrade guide for Citrix Receiver for Windows (CTX135933).Checksums
- MD5 - EBD367DDB94644D7C2BEE7C656C0688C