Receiver 3.13 for Android
Release Date: Dec 12, 2017
Android versions 4.x, 5.x, 6x, 7.x and 8.x.
(19.9 MB - .apk)
- New UI for Citrix Receiver for Android
The Citrix Receiver for Android user interface (UI) has been redesigned based on the extensive feedback provided by the user community, and in accordance with Google’s new Material Design guidelines for Android applications.
Some benefits offered by the new user experience are:
- A more streamlined workflow for all tasks. It’s now easier to do things users require so they can be more productive.
- Navigational guidelines to get acquainted with the new UI.
- Feedback support now provided within the app to reach out to Citrix with automatic log collection.
- Android Toasts and Snackbars at various places to help identify the operation status as well as Undo operations.
- DTLS Support over Adaptive Transport
DTLS support has been enabled for adaptive transport using NetScaler Gateway. To use DTLS, ensure that EDT is enabled in the Settings menu of Citrix Receiver for Android.
Recommended verification scenarios for DTLS support:
- Use the Store URL to add the store and launch sessions.
- Configure the adaptive transport policy and experience XenApp and XenDesktop sessions through EDT instead of TCP.
- For more information on how to configure adaptive transport, see Adaptive Transport. For configuration information on NetScaler Gateway, see Configuring NetScaler Gateway to Support Enlightened Data Transport.
- Joint Server Certificate Validation Policy
Citrix Receiver for Android 3.12.2 allows users to enable a new, stricter validation policy for server certificates, which might affect session launches. By default, joint server certificate validation is turned off.
- Samsung DeX optimizations
Citrix Receiver 3.12.2 for Android supports Samsung DeX for Samsung devices and includes many additional features, such as continuing your session if you remove your device from the DeX dock, and support for external mouse devices and keyboards.
- Fix for graphics grey bar issues
- Adds “NetScaler Compatibility Mode” to address TLS handshake failure when connecting through legacy NetScaler
On the go, tablet/phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch enabled apps as well as Low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via Google Play using an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
This download is for users who have a device that cannot access Google Play. Updates will not be automatic.
English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.