On the go, tablet/phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch enabled apps as well as Low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers.
For Android versions 4.x, 5.x, and 6.0.
Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via Google Play using an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
The download below is for users who have a device that cannot access Google Play. Updates will not be automatic.
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- Fixed an issue where launching a published application could cause the Citrix Receiver to crash [#606650]
- Resolves an issue where a published application that uses the Mobile Receiver Virtual Channel to enhance mobile device integration with device picture taking can cause Citrix Receiver to crash. [#606655]
- Fixed an issue where extended keyboard preferences could not be changed from within an active session. [#606946]
- In the previous release, initial first time use of Citrix Receiver would crash when selecting the manual installation method. This issue has been resolved. [#606653]
- Fixed an issue where a session would fail to launch, and subsequently become unresponsive, when initiating a session from a home screen shortcut. This issue would only occur if Citrix Receiver was not previously started in the background. [#606652]
New in Receiver 3.8 for Android:
- In session, right-to-left text support for languages such as Hebrew.
- Extended support for Desktop Replacement Target Devices - second screen uses, allowing you to use a wider range of devices with a docking station or a HDMI-out dongle.
- New HDX engine improves the user experience: you won't have to scroll and pan as much while using virtual apps and desktops.
- Robustness enhancements for connectivity and efficiency.
For more information, see the product documentation and refer Citrix Receiver feature matrix for the list of supported features.
Partners can refer to the OEM guide for information on Receiver integration.
Please use the support forum for general discussion and to report any issues.