Receiver 3.13.3 for Android
Release Date: Feb 13, 2018
Android versions 4.4, 5.x, 6x, 7.x and 8.x.
(20.8 MB - .apk)
What's new with 3.13.3
• Citrix Receiver launches the session if user accepts the untrusted certificate
• Receiver auto populates the domain and user name during next login for Citrix StoreFront.
• Graphics distortion for Android version N (7.1.1) is fixed.
• Stores configured with internal beacons pointing to redirection location will now work within internal network.
• Citrix Receiver supports detect Workspace Hub through scanning QR code using camera.
• Bug fixes.
On the go, tablet/phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch enabled apps as well as Low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Receiver for Android is via Google Play using an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
This download is for users who have a device that cannot access Google Play. Updates will not be automatic.
English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.