Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) Program
The Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) Program is an annual award in recognition of the contributions of individuals who have invested a significant amount of time and resources to become experts in Citrix products and solutions. The wealth of knowledge they have developed - and more importantly, openly shared - has proven invaluable to the Citrix technology community.
Applications are now closed.
Established in 2006, the CTP Program is a valuable resource for Citrix, CTP Awardees regularly engage with Product Managers, Engineers, Executive Leadership, and other groups as needed. Awardees gain deeper insight into Citrix strategies and technologies, including advanced knowledge of planned projects, while providing valuable input on business needs and feedback on product strategy.
Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, or presentations at community meetings and industry events around the world, their evangelism is invaluable to Citrix.
Feel like you have what it takes to join this group of elite professionals? Applications open annually in September and close on October 31 via citrix.com/blogs
- Scheduled meetings with discussions on current technologies and product roadmaps with Citrix product teams
- Access to private forums for discussions with Citrix product teams
- Access to demo product licenses and to early product releases
Citrix and each Technology Professional complete a mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for all information discussed in private webinars or during product discussions. In addition to protecting confidential Citrix information, this NDA also ensures that members can openly discuss their operations, configurations, and strategies amongst each other.
Citrix customers, independent Citrix experts, consultants, and smaller partners are eligible to apply. The award is for individuals who best fit the CTP criteria and have a passion for the community.
We are looking for passion, dedication, and community dedication in our CTP members, and to be honest, a little bit of the star quality that makes them leaders in their respective fields.
Selection is based on three or more years of demonstrated:
- Community participation (giving to the technology community without expecting anything in return)
- Technical expertise
These individuals have consistently demonstrated their real-world knowledge by:
- Sharing insights on web sites and contributing to online discussions (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Citrix forums, Citrix Developer Network)
- Creating or fostering active communities of Citrix users (e.g., Citrix User Groups, Community Verified Citrix Compatibility)
- Publishing technical documentation, articles, or books
- Offering technical expertise in the field
- Speaking at IT conferences
CTP candidates are reviewed and voted into the CTP Program by the CTP Community Program Manager, Sr. Manager of Community Strategy, and active CTP members. The formal review and voting process is based on the candidate’s alignment within the program guidelines and Citrix objectives.
Here are some things you should know about the application process:
- We review our CTP class annually to make sure that we are constantly building out the program and showcasing all skills.
- The entire application must be completed, in full!
- The Citrix Community team and current CTPs review all applications.
- We check the references you provide.
Check out the profiles and activities of the current CTPs for guidance.
To maintain membership in the CTP program, all contributions to the Citrix community must be recorded in the system of record for membership renewal at the end of the program year. Examples of CTP contributions are:
- Provide Citrix product and solution feedback to Citrix Product teams
- Moderate or lead webinars for CUGC
- Share expertise with others in the CTP community
- Share expertise with fellow CTPs, the CUGC community and Citrix leaders
- Contribute content and participate in discussions
- Speak at IT conferences and local community events