Citrix Workspace app 19.12.1001 for Windows, LTSR Cumulative Update 1
Release Date: Sep 8, 2020
Windows 10, 8.1, 7, 2008R2, Thin PC as well as Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2012R2 and 2019.
(70.3 MB - .exe)
You can configure Citrix Workspace app Updates to update and install only LTSR updates using any one of the following options:
1. Group Policy Object administrative template
2. Command line interface
Group Policy Object administrative template
To select only the LTSR updates using GPO, navigate to Administrative Templates > Citrix Components > Citrix Receiver > AutoUpdate > Enable or Disable AutoUpdate. Select Enabled and set the policy to LTSR ONLY.
Command line interface
- During Citrix Workspace app for Windows installation, set the /AutoUpdateStream attribute to LTSR.
- After installing Citrix Workspace app for Windows – In the command prompt, change the directory to where CitrixWorkspaceUpdater.exe is located. Typically, CitrixWorkspaceUpdater.exe is located at CitrixWorkspaceInstallLocation\Citrix\Ica Client\Receiver. Set the /AutoUpdateStream attribute to LTSR.
Open the web.config file using a text editor and locate the user account element in the file (Store is the account name of your deployment). Add the following line in the properties section
<property name="Auto-Update-LTSR-Only" value="TRUE">
For more information on Citrix Workspace app Updates, see https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-windows/update.html
High performance access to Windows virtual apps and desktops, anywhere access from your desktop, start menu, Workspace app UI or web access with Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Citrix Workspace app can be used on domain and non-domain joined PCs, tablets, and thin clients. Provides high performance use of virtualized Skype for Business, line of business and HDX 3D Pro engineering apps, multimedia, local app access.
English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Russian.
Scripts for Deploying Citrix Workspace app 19.12.1001 for Windows LTSR
This ZIP file contains sample scripts to deploy and configure Citrix Workspace app. It is an optional download, provided on an as-is basis by Citrix to serve as an example. Before use, IT administrators must customize the scripts to suit their environment. The uninstall and install scripts may be used as noted in the upgrade guide for Citrix Workspace app for Windows (CTX135933). Version: 19.12.1001.3Checksums
- SHA-256 - C2C1568B041840870BC71E8F6C48C60B68C1271132D7B047CFE87C1A55B69136
Citrix ADMX/ ADML Templates for Group Policy Editor 19.12.1001 LTSR
This ZIP file contains ADMX and ADML files to deploy and configure Citrix Workspace app using group policy object editor. It is an optional download, to be used by IT administrators, and not meant for use by end-users. The administrative templates (ADMX and ADML files) may be used as noted in the upgrade guide for Citrix Workspace app for Windows (CTX135933). Version: 19.12.1001.3Checksums
- SHA-256 - B09366F31BA75EAAB852EA7858CDD6810A1263F501E60559B238EE026F96C886
Citrix Workspace App 19.12.1001 for Windows
- SHA-256 - 38A17488D33A8CA51FDCA359678C3CF96138A462DC10551246A06EBD91B89307