Citrix Workspace App Technology Preview for macOS
Release Date: Oct 21, 2020
What's new in 2010
- Citrix Workspace app for Mac on macOS Big Sur Beta
Citrix Workspace app 2010 for Mac has been tested on macOS Big Sur beta 10. Please use this setup in a test environment and provide feedback.
CAUTION: Do not use Citrix Workspace app for Mac on macOS Big Sur Beta versions in production environments.
- Experience Improvements
If you reboot your device or restart the Workspace App, you no longer need to re-enter credentials for a duration of upto 24 hours.
Signing in to the Workspace app is within app window itself instead of in a pop-up.
- This release addresses several issues that help to improve overall performance and stability.
Fixed issues in 2010
- Attempts to launch published desktops or applications might fail, displaying an error message. The issue occurs if you add special characters in your computer's name. [CVADHELP-15492]
Known issues in 2010
- When using Citrix Workspace app for Mac 2008 or later, attempts to launch multiple instances of a published application might fail. [CVADHELP-16019]
- Attempts to launch Generic USB redirection might fail, exiting unexpectedly when you use a USB docking station. [RFMAC-6687]
Please provide your valuable feedback.