Citrix Workspace app 1902 for Android
Release Date: Feb 5, 2019
Android versions 4.4, 5.x, 6x, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x.
Version 19.02.0.0 (1902)
- With this release, Citrix Workspace app provides support for unauthenticated (anonymous) users. The anonymous users can now launch the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops sessions successfully.
- On an Android device Version 7.0 with physical keyboard attached to it, the soft keyboard is not displayed despite tapping the Keyboard option in the session toolbar. [RFANDROID-1442]
- In a multi-store StoreFront setup, the Add Account dialog displays the already added stores. [RFANDROID-1903]
- When you are trying to add a Citrix Cloud account, the Authentication dialog does not stay long enough to enter the details. [RFANDROID-2884]
- When you are trying to switch between apps in a session, the following error message is displayed: “ Cannot connect to the Server. Try Again”. When you tap Try Again, the connection is restored. [RFANDROID-2910]
On the go, tablet/phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch enabled apps as well as Low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers.
Please note that the preferred method to receive Citrix Workspace app for Android is via Google Play using an Android device. This will allow for automatic updates when new versions are available.
This download is for users who have a device that cannot access Google Play. Updates will not be automatic.
English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.