Citrix Files for Windows
Release Date: Feb 5, 2019
Citrix Files for Windows allows users with a Content Collaboration license for Workspace to interact with all their files directly from the Windows file system. Files do not need to be synced locally. Quick access to sharing, requesting, and other file options are available through the right click menu.
For Documentation and System Requirements for Citrix Files for Windows, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237126
Included in Citrix Files v4.5:
- Dashboard Improvements
- Recent Files tab added to dashboard.
- Queue tab shows active transfers.
- Errors tab (Beta Mode). For more information on Citrix Files Beta, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237762
- Pending Folder actions in Offline Access(Beta Mode)
- Allows all folder level operations (create, delete, update) when in offline mode.
- Quality and Performance Improvements