Citrix Files for Windows
Release Date: May 13, 2019
For Documentation and System Requirements for Citrix Files for Windows, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237126
Included in Citrix Files v5.0:
- Offline Access
Offline Access is now available to every employee user on Citrix Files for Windows. This includes all of the following enhancements:
- Individual file and folders can be made available offline through the Explorer window.
- A Manage Offline Sync window, where users can easily select folders they want to keep offline.
- New visual overlays to indicate an offline, syncing, or error state for files and folders.
- Conflict resolutions for files which were modified, renamed, moved, or deleted.
- An Errors tab has been added to the dashboard. It lets users take resolve action on specific errors and get information on other errors.
- Dashboard improvements
- Users will be able to see recently accessed files and access all available actions for that file as they would in Windows Explorer.
- Quality and Performance Improvements