Citrix Files for Windows
Release Date: Sep 30, 2019
For Documentation and System Requirements for Citrix Files for Windows, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237126
Included in Citrix Files v19.9:
- Misc. changes
- When you sign out and sign back in, Citrix Files for Windows keeps your settings and offline files unless you choose to delete those items.
- Databases have been cleaned up to save disk space and to improve performance when using Citrix Files for Windows in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments.
- Quality and Performance Improvements
- Fixed Issues
- Microsoft Office files might be deleted from Citrix Files after saving.
- The Last Modified Date on folders might not update correctly when changing files inside the folder.
- Citrix Files for Windows might not save the PDF correctly after editing a file in Adobe Acrobat.
- Offline files might not be accessible if the files remained offline.
- Certain Windows applications might exit unexpectedly intermittently.
- Users are not prompted to authenticate again after failure to authenticate when using network share connectors.