Technical Relationship Management (TRM)
Get a highly trained technical contact who is intimately familiar with your Citrix infrastructure and will proactively manage your account. Services include:
Proactive technical advice
Frequent formal and informal technical exchanges between you and your Technical Relationship Manager (TRM) ensure constant, open communication. You will be informed about hotfixes, known issues and upcoming releases that pertain to your specific environment.
Your TRM acts as your advocate within Citrix, ensuring that the correct priorities are given to any technical case and relaying your experiences with Citrix products to product management and development teams. The TRM can also get you access to product betas, extending your test window and offering you the ability to influence feature development.
The TRM service may be purchased with any software or appliance maintenance agreement. Packages begin with 200 hours of service and an unlimited number of incidents in one region.
|Support services with a TRM|
|Phone, Web and email support|
|Quarterly technical webinars|
|Access to technical training event|
|Works to understand your Citrix environment and needs
|Proactive Customer Engagement on Citrix Technology|
|Access to managed betas and early software releases|
|Technical Account Planning
|Best Practices for Citrix Technology|
Upgrade and optimize your support solution with Priority
As a TRM customer, you may elect to upgrade and experience our highest level of service with Priority. Priority provides a personalized team of experts to help you optimize your Citrix solution, minimize risks, and provide you rapid response and resolutions. With Priority or Priority Plus you receive services such as:
- Assigned Technical Account Manager who works to understands your environment, and aligns on a joint Success Plan to help meet your desired business and technical outcomes
- Priority routing and queuing to seasoned Support Engineers for faster issue resolution
- Critical Situation Management services for severity one issues
- Scheduled Support for change events
- Priority Plus offers our highest level of response times, fastest restoration targets, and enhanced monitoring with preventative care, plus additional customizable services
Explore Customer Success Services Priority at now.citrix.com/css-priority and find out how it can help you reach your business goals faster.