Release Date: Dec 7, 2012
XenApp Manager is a light weight administration app, available from the Windows Store, that lets XenApp administrators perform session management tasks on their Citrix XenApp 6.5 farms.
From their Windows 8 desktop, laptop or tablet device, administrators can swiftly and smoothly browse, search, disconnect and reset Citrix HDX and Microsoft RDP sessions on Citrix environments with up to 10,000 sessions, managing up to 10 farms at once.
When you are ready to start managing live XenApp environments, just apply XenApp 6.5 FP1 with hotfix DSCXACmd650WX64001 (available below) to the server used for remote management. No other servers in the farm require this hotfix. The XenApp Manager app requires that your device be on the corporate network or connected via a VPN.
XenApp Manager has the following features:
- Browse and search XenApp sessions (requires Citrix XenApp 6.5)
- Disconnect and reset sessions
- Support for farms up to 10,000 sessions
- Monitor up to 10 farms at once
- Evaluate the app without a server connection
- Connect over corporate network or VPN
View the list of countries that may have export or import restrictions for products containing strong (128-bit or greater) encryption.