The RSA Conference is where the world goes to learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology and interact with top security leaders and pioneers. This year it runs from April 16 to 20 in San Francisco. Citrix will be there to showcase its security approach. Visit us in the South Expo Hall, booth #1515.
The Citrix security strategy combines app, data, endpoint, and network security with advanced analytics in order to deliver 360-degree visibility across multi-device, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Citrix enables you to establish a strong security perimeter and easily comply with security mandates — all without disrupting the user experience. At RSA, Citrix will display solutions for access management and contextual access, as well as application and infrastructure security.
Some of the solutions we will be highlighting at the show are:
- The new Citrix Analytics service that provides visibility into company-wide user and entity behavior. The service securely aggregates and correlates user interaction with applications, devices, networks and data across our suite of products to help prevent malicious activity and data loss. This visibility helps our customers understand data flows in order to meet their security and oversight obligations under several security standards and regulations including HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and GDPR.
- NetScaler Gateway service is a new cloud service that offers single sign-on to all web and SaaS applications. NetScaler Gateway service also supports any on-premises deployments of Citrix VDI solutions.
- XenMobile service addresses mobile security with unified endpoint management (UEM) and secure application delivery for a secure digital workspace. XenMobile Service simplifies the management of a UEM infrastructure and allows IT administrators to focus on defining policies, managing compliance, and increasing user productivity.
- The Citrix Web Application Firewall (WAF) cloud service helps deliver business continuity and application resiliency and protects against application layer targeted attacks. In addition to being available as a cloud service, Citrix WAF is available on the Citrix Application Delivery Controller (ADC), or as software for deployment on-premises or in a public-cloud: the Citrix Management and Analytics service (MAS) provides consistent visibility and control wherever the services are deployed.
- NetScaler SD-WAN forms the backbone of the new enterprise network, ensuring an always-on, high-quality experience and a simpler, more agile branch network. Citrix will be showing a cloud-based multi-tenant orchestration system which can be used by service providers to configure, manage and troubleshoot SD-WAN networks.
- With Citrix ShareFile, IT can define policies to allow the right level of secure access for each user, in any scenario. ShareFile gives IT the control to track and log activity in real time and create custom reports to meet compliance requirements. This helps security, risk, and audit officers protect intellectual property, and prevent data leakage. It also facilitates compliance.
- Citrix Workspace securely unifies all apps, cloud services, data, network and identity services managed from a single, cloud-hosted control plane. With desktop and app virtualization from Citrix, corporate apps, desktops, and data remains protected in the datacenter, enabling security and compliance while still providing access from any device.
- The Citrix Secure Browser can protect the enterprise from browser-based attacks by isolating web browsing. By isolating internet browsing, IT administrators can offer end users safe internet access without sacrificing security.
These are just a few highlights of how Citrix security solutions address the challenges of mobile security, data security, cybersecurity, and securely deploying workloads in a hybrid multi-cloud environment.
Schedule a private meeting with Citrix Chief Security Officer, Stan Black, and other Citrix experts to understand how we can help to keep your apps, users and data safe. Request a meeting here.