The future of work is here. Your employees demand it, your competitors are headed there, and your productivity — even your bottom line — depends on it.
What am I talking about, exactly?
It comes down to having the ability to do your job, in the most productive and secure manner possible, regardless of where or when. The workplace of the future is no longer tied down to bricks and mortar or hardware. Gone are the days of cubicles, restrictive security policies, and location-specific resources that constrain where work can be done. The workplace and workstyles are changing, and in fact, by 2020, 50 percent of the workforce will be remote.
Today’s employees are looking for technology that adapt to their preferred work styles. And with more devices, more apps and more access points to data, C-Level executives are aware of the importance of providing the best tools and the best experience but in a secure manner. In fact, in a recent survey by The Economist Intelligence Unit, 47 percent of business executives stated that they understood the correlation between providing the right tools and user experience to employees and being able to achieve a greater level of productivity.
To help Canadian companies prepare and create a better way to work, we will be hosting the Future of Work Tour in Toronto on July 11. The Citrix Future of Work Tour brings you all the exclusive insights and educational content from Citrix Synergy — our premier digital work conference — but in a convenient, half-day training format that makes is accessible to your broader team.
At the event you’ll be able to network with colleagues and peers in the industry as you learn about innovative ways to solve your IT challenges using our workspace, networking and analytics technologies. And, if you’re already familiar with or using Citrix products, you’ll learn how to maximize their value and take your workplace even further into the future.
Topics covered on all stops of the tour include:
- Getting the most from your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops: Give your employees the freedom to work from anywhere while cutting IT costs with secure remote access to everything they need to be productive.
- Securing the intelligent workspace with Citrix Analytics: Collect data across network traffic, users, files, and endpoints to produce actionable insights that enable proactive handling of security threats while optimizing performance and operations.
- What’s new with Citrix Networking (Citrix ADC, Citrix SD-WAN, Citrix Intelligent Traffic Management, and more): Ensure optimal performance and security as your networks move to the cloud.
- Maximizing your application delivery to hybrid cloud with Citrix ADC: Enable a high-quality user experience for your web, traditional and cloud-native applications regardless of where they are hosted.
- Everything you need to know about Citrix on Microsoft Azure: Reduce IT costs and boost efficiency with multiple VDI deployment options for Citrix solutions on Microsoft Azure, including virtual apps, desktops, data and networking.
You’ll also hear keynotes from industry leaders, see real use cases, and experience hands-on demos — everything you need to kick-start or optimize your organization’s digital transformation journey.
We hope to see you there!