With the urgency of the SWIFT Customer Security Programme (CSP) compliance deadline of December 31, 2017, the topic of security and compliance undoubtedly will be the main focus at the upcoming SIBOS conference in October.
SIBOS, an annual conference organized by the Society of Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), is for member financial institutions that use its messaging platform to settle financial transactions. This year’s conference runs from October 16 – 19 in Toronto.
Citrix is ready to help with security and compliance requirements. Visit Citrix us at Booth E53:
- Meet Citrix security professionals for 1:1 deep dives, or set up meetings before the event on onsite for briefings. (Contact your Citrix sales rep to reserve a time slot, or just come to the booth and we’ll set something up.)
- Attend in-booth presentations and demos about how Citrix solutions address the CSP and other security requirements.
- Join our security expert Florin Lazurca at the Theatre 2 on October 19 at 11 a.m. He will discuss how to protect access to the SWIFT network.
- Learn about our new consulting offering designed to help address CSP compliance. Enjoy a 15% discount off list price.
- Take part in a joint customer appreciation event on the evening of Tuesday October 17 at both the Citrix and HPE booths. (HPE is a strategic alliance partner with Citrix.)
- Be eligible for cool booth giveaways and raffle prizes!
Learn more about the conference at SIBOS.com
About Citrix solutions for Financial Services and Insurance: Citrix unifies and enriches end user experience; secures all types of finance applications and data; and simplifies bank IT departments’ ability to manage increasingly complex, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Follow YuTing Huang (that’s me!) on Twitter
Learn more about Citrix Solutions for Financial Services
Follow Citrix Solutions for Financial Services & Insurance on Twitter.