Co-authored by Anil Kumar, Technical Marketing Manager, Citrix Ready
Introducing the Citrix Ready Secure Remote Access program to help power digital workspaces that combine freedom and security!
The modern workplace has few boundaries. Employees and contractors work from remote locations and on multiple devices around the clock. And they use an ever-increasing list of SaaS, web and mobile apps running on any number of clouds to access and share the information and insights they need to get things done.
In addition, enterprises today use a variety of hardware, software, data center products, and cloud-based solutions to build infrastructure and secure their environments. And they all need to work together.
At Citrix, we recognize that the workplace (and work itself) has changed. It’s more dynamic, flexible, and vulnerable than ever. We deliver solutions to help companies deal with this new reality and enable employees to work the way they want while giving IT the confidence that their applications, information, and devices are safe.
Our intelligent digital workspace solutions enable employees to access all the applications they prefer to use in one unified experience and provide IT with a single control plane through which they can onboard and manage application performance without getting in the way of the user experience.
And today, we are enhancing these solutions with the launch of the Citrix Ready Secure Remote Access Program. A unique offering through which security organizations can integrate, test, validate, and showcase their solutions in conjunction with Citrix technology, the Citrix Ready Secure Remote Access Program is designed to ensure that companies provide secure, contextual access to all of their business apps and data within their Citrix environment, regardless of who is providing them.
The program is open to technology companies offering security solutions in the following areas:
- Identity and access management — Single sign-on or multi-factor authentication that secure users’ initial access to company resources.
- Cloud security — Cloud web app firewalls, cloud-access security brokers, and secure web gateways that protect and monitor an enterprise’s cloud assets.
- Threat detection — Endpoint security and anti-virus, advanced malware protection, bot detection, and DDoS mitigation to proactively identify and fight a variety of cyber threats.
- Security monitoring — Security ops and incident response, and user and entity behavioral analytics that monitor the functioning of security solutions and send out alerts in case of an anomaly in performance or user behavior.
- Data security — Data-loss prevention and information-rights management to protect critical, confidential data and the rights to information.
Vendors who join will work with Citrix to integrate their products with Citrix solutions and ensure they perform as they should. They’ll also benefit from a robust marketing plan that includes joint collateral, demand generation activities, content marketing, and more.
To learn more about the Citrix Ready Secure Remote Access program and the benefits it can deliver, please join us for an informational webinar on Thursday, February 7.
Date: Thursday, February 7
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST