Citrix Cloud services are now available to Citrix Service Provider (CSP) partners, bringing a set of new options for CSPs to deliver digital workspace solutions for their customers.
Leveraging the power and breadth of Citrix Cloud
Citrix Cloud provides CSPs new options for solution deployment and delivery by offering the breadth of the Citrix portfolio “as-a-service.” Citrix Cloud is a powerful delivery platform that enables partners to address a broad range of customer types and use cases. With a diverse set of digital workspace offerings spanning across apps, desktops, networking, security, mobility and productivity, partners can provide solutions to their customers without the infrastructure, expertise, time, and resources required by traditional on-premises deployments. The “any and many” cloud approach of Citrix Cloud gives partners flexibility to run customer workload in public cloud or use existing data centers and private clouds – or a mix of both.
Deliver a secure digital workspace with Citrix Cloud
Citrix solutions enable customers to realize the business productivity gains promised by embracing cloud and the digital workspace. With Citrix Cloud as the platform, CSP partners are now equipped with a broad portfolio of cloud based services and offerings that address a wide range of customers and use cases.
Citrix Cloud offerings in these four categories are now available to CSPs:
- App and Desktop Virtualization: The XenApp and XenDesktop Service enables partners to stand up delivery infrastructure quickly for their tenants and dramatically simplify the ongoing operations and maintenance required to keep customer deployments updated and healthy.
- Networking: The NetScaler Gateway Service provides CSPs a simple and fast option for enabling customers with secure external access to their virtual apps and desktops. This service is a great fit for partners who would rather not deploy and manage networking and gateway infrastructure for each of their tenants, or simply need to get the solution up and running quickly.
- Content Collaboration: ShareFile has earned Citrix recognition from Gartner as a “leader” in Content Collaboration and provides CSPs an offering that will differentiate their solution amidst a sea of competing file share and sync solutions. For partners who want to help customers change how they collaborate and work, ShareFile is the answer.
- Mobility: The XenMobile Service enables partners to offer mobility solutions without having to stand up and operate their own infrastructure. Mobile access and device management is a critical component in the digital workspace, partners need mobility offerings in their portfolio and Citrix Cloud provides.
Of course, the best and most complete digital workspace solution is when they are all deployed and integrated together via the Workspace Service offering in Citrix Cloud – also now available to CSPs.
Citrix Cloud is a partner-enabling platform
With Citrix Cloud, we remain committed to our channel strategy and partners – evident by this offering announcement, but even more so by the ongoing investment in features and services built exclusively for partners.
Here are a few things we’ve built with partners in mind:
- The License Usage Insights Service (LUI) is a cloud service purpose built to help CSP partners manage monthly license usage across all of their tenants – and the fleet of license servers, license files and reporting requirements that go with it.
- The Customer Dashboard enables partners to manage service delivery at scale across multiple customers. Using the dashboard, partners can onboard new or connect with existing customers and then engage and manage each customer and solution accordingly.
- The customer details feature on the dashboard provides partners insight into their customers. In addition to basic account info, the details view will show the Citrix Cloud orders and entitlements (cloud services) running for each customer including key information such as license count and subscription renewal dates.
- Partner friendly notification features in the Citrix Cloud platform enable CSPs to monitor solution health across multiple customers without having to visit each deployment individually. Citrix Cloud aggregates notifications across customers on your dashboard providing a consolidated view for admins to ensure alerts are addressed and services remain running.
- The manage action on the dashboard enables partner admins to quickly navigate to a target customer’s Citrix Cloud account in context of a specific cloud service. This ensures partner admins have a consistent starting point every time they visit Citrix Cloud, regardless of the customer or task in mind and offers a simple way to investigate alerts or warnings.
- Technical support management features allow partners to manage tickets efficiently across multiple customers and Citrix Cloud accounts. In Citrix Cloud, support tickets are tracked by customer and service, so partners may find themselves needing to manage multiple issues or tickets across accounts. Citrix Cloud provides partners a consolidated view of open support tickets as well as access to each customers support ticket history and details.
Get Started with Citrix Cloud
If you’re a Citrix Service Provider partner and haven’t yet logged into Citrix Cloud – what are you waiting for!? Log in at citrix.cloud.com with the same credential you’ve been using for Citrix.com – no additional sign up required.
Once signed in, start using the Customer Dashboard, License Usage Insights Service and Smart Tools today (at no cost) to drive efficiency into your existing hosted services business. To get hands on with the cloud services mentioned above, request a trial in Citrix Cloud and proceed with a demo or proof-of-concept.
Learn more about Citrix Cloud for CSPs, check out these links:
- Citrix Cloud for CSPs web page on citrix.com
- SalesIQ material on Citrix Cloud for CSPs
- Recently aired business and technical webinars are now available on-demand
- For any assistance accessing the SalesIQ or webinar material please email email@example.com
Thanks for reading, see you in Citrix Cloud!