Citrix Synergy 2018 is all about showing the world how Citrix powers a better way to work. It’s about unifying our vision and providing creative solutions to give our customers the security, choice, and experience they demand.
Synergy is always exciting, no matter what, but for me, this year is something different. Here are the things coming up at Synergy that I can’t wait to share with the world:
5. Citrix Experience Center. We talk a lot about the future of work. The Citrix Experience Center on the Synergy show floor gives our customers insight into exactly how the future will work. The center provides a personalized and immersive day-in-the-life experience for each visitor, giving them a glimpse into how the Citrix portfolio comes together to power a productive, intelligent, and secure way to work in a multitude of customer environments – ranging from a branch office to a hospital room.
4. Super Sessions. Citrix Synergy’s Super Sessions stretch beyond basic speeds and feeds to engage attendees in new ways and expand their thinking on the world, technology, and how we can harness and improve both. On Wednesday, former U.S. Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice will share insights ranging from leadership in the face of adversity to the art of diplomacy in world affairs and business, and she’ll share her take on how government and business can best partner to foster prosperity and democracy around the globe. We’ll close out the formal program on Thursday with an interactive dialogue with award-winning journalist and best-selling author (Moneyball, The Blind Side, Flashboys) Michael Lewis, who will debate the simultaneous benefit and threat of artificial intelligence and machine learning in business decision making. I have the honor of moderating Q&A with each of these keynoters.
Have a question you’d like to ask either Dr. Rice or Mr. Lewis? Post your thoughts in the comment section below.
3. Innovation. Citrix Synergy 2018 will be a platform for launching more new innovation than we’ve seen in years – innovation that’s been built to deliver the outcomes our customers want most. I don’t want to spoil the announcements, but let’s just say, this is one Synergy Keynote that you won’t want to miss.
2. Partners. Powering a better way to work is a tough job. Thankfully, we have a host of partners to help. You’ll get a glimpse of this during the opening Synergy keynote when Google Cloud Chief Operating Officer, Diane Bryant, joins Citrix President and CEO David Henshall to showcase how we are driving superior user experience and enhanced security together. You’ll also hear more about what we’re doing with other strategic alliance partners like Microsoft, Cisco, Nutanix, and more.
1. Customers. Citrix Synergy is all about our customers. From showcasing best-practices of the Citrix Innovation Award finalists during the opening keynote; to the nearly 130 breakout and interactive sessions tailored to showcase our workspace, networking, and analytics solutions; to an expanded Executive Briefing Center (EBC) on site, Citrix Synergy is built entirely around the success of our customers.
Take a look at the stories of the finalists for the 2018 Citrix Innovation Award for Customers — Health Choice Networks, Beazley, and WAGO — to see how they’re reimagining the future of work, and then cast your vote for the winner!
Citrix Synergy 2018 will be one to remember. We are only one week away from kicking off the fun, and I hope to see you all in Anaheim.