We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of XenMobile 10.5. This new release includes updates for both client and server components, which include the XenMobile Server, Secure Hub, and Secure Mail.
XenMobile Server 10.5 is currently available from your Citrix customer download page and Secure Hub/Secure Mail can be found in the public app stores.
XenMobile 10.5 boosts the value of Citrix Workspace offerings by delivering cross product integrations and features with Citrix HDX apps and ShareFile.
Additionally, XenMobile 10.5 provides a continued focus on product quality and supportability with improved IT experience and enhanced Unified Endpoint Management.
XenMobile client release highlights:
- Secure Mail Calendar – View and download attachments from calendar events and meetings on O365 and Exchange 2016.
- Secure Mail admin policies – Ability to remove the “GoToMeeting” option when creating meetings. This feature helps to simplify the product experience for environments not using GoToMeeting.
XenMobile Server 10.5 feature release highlights:
Citrix Workspace integrations
- Smart Access to HDX apps provides integration between XenMobile and HDX apps to verify device compliance prior to the launching of an HDX app. If the device is out of compliance, HDX will not be permitted to launch
- Simplified management and deployment of ShareFile StorageZone Connectors Use the XenMobile console to connect users to on-premise storage repositories, such as SharePoint sites and network file shares without the need to set up a ShareFile subdomain, provision users to ShareFile or host ShareFile data.
Product Quality and Supportability
- XenMobile Console Dashboard improvements including additional layers of visibility for chart types.
- Test Connection features verify workspace integration with ShareFile and XenApp/XenDesktop by validating passwords between systems.
- Pagination allows IT to select the number of items listed per page (10, 15, 25, 50 or 100) for devices, users and policies.
- Reporting Enhancements for MAM-only environments includes the ability to view OS version, Secure Hub version and last sync time.
- New dashboard widget for “Installed Apps”
Unified Endpoint Management
- Windows 10 device policies for WiFi connectivity and Windows Defender
- Bulk Enrollment of macOS devices
- Support for multiple DEP (Device Enrollment Program) accounts for iOS and macOS devices.
- iOS 9.3+ restriction support for Apple Music, iTunes Radio, News, blue tooth modifications and diagnostic submission modifications.
- Managed Lost Mode (iOS only) allows IT to include a custom message and call back number on the device when in locked down mode.
- Application whitelisting/blacklisting for supervised iOS devices..
For more information on the XenMobile 10.5 release, including feature details, known issues and fixed issues please click HERE.