We’re redefining support.
Introducing Citrix Customer Success Services.
Citrix is committed to providing the highest standard of service. Service that helps our customers to succeed in the cloud, on-premises, and anywhere in between. We view the cloud as more than a new delivery model; it’s a new customer engagement model and our customers’ support experience is an integral part of providing this higher standard of service.
With our commitment to customer success, it’s time to redefine what we mean by support. Citrix is introducing a holistic support services portfolio: Customer Success Services.
Citrix Customer Success Services is a choice of tiered support offerings that combine the key customer success elements of guidance, enablement, award-winning support and proactive monitoring to help our customers accelerate adoption and fully realize their business goals.
The five things to know about the new Customer Success Services:
- Customers will soon be able to choose from three-tiered Customer Success Services packages: Select, Priority, and Priority Plus.
- Starting in January 2017, we’re launching Select, a completely redesigned entry-level package full of industry-leading value-added features, which will replace our popular Software Maintenance offering.
- Priority and Priority Plus will be coming in July 2017. We’ll provide more information on these new premium packages closer to that time.
- Our new Select offering will be miles ahead of Citrix Legacy Support offerings and light-years ahead of the competition. We’re looking forward to all our customers experiencing it, so all legacy contracts will be nonrenewable as of January 1, 2017. Customers’ existing contracts will naturally be honored through to its expiration date.
- We want all customers to get the most from their Citrix investments so starting January 1, 2017, a one-year Customer Success Services subscription will be required with all software purchases, with the option to renew for subsequent years. Our existing customers will have until July 1, 2017, before expansion orders will require the purchase of a one-year Customer Success Services subscription, at that time Subscription Advantage will be retired.
Very soon, customers will be able to take advantage of a host of new features, all designed to drive customer success:
- Award-winning technical support and maintenance. Anytime access to deep expertise for installation, configuration and problem resolution, plus product version updates and upgrades.
We are very excited about our redesigned support services. We’ve received a lot of insights and feedback from partners, customers and industry analysts that has helped set the direction of our new program, including from Mark Bowker, senior analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group.
“Cloud and mobile strategies can be enormously successful if they are planned well and executed with a high degree of precision. Businesses not only need the right technology, but also the right kind of technical expertise, experience and engagement from their trusted IT vendors including elements of guidance, enablement, support and proactive monitoring to ensure success. Programs like Citrix Customer Success Services provide essential support and direction for customers both in the cloud and on-premises.”
We are here to help our customers through this exciting transition. Please contact your Citrix or partner sales representative to upgrade today and claim your early adopter discount or to learn more about the Step Up to Select program.