Don’t take MY word for it. Instead, you should hear straight from customers like yourself. You’ll find their IT issues are just like yours, and their journey to the cloud will sound very familiar.
Join me! I’ll be hosting a unique set of customers at Synergy 2017, SYN109, (Wednesday May 24, 4:45pm) where we’ll have a discussion and audience-driven Q&A with 4 Citrix Cloud customers:
- Mattias Jadesköld, Team leader, Innovations ÅF
Engineering services, deploying virtual apps and desktops to employees, partners and contractors
- Ravinder Singh, Sr. VDI Architect, Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.
Financial services, deploying XenApp and XenDesktop into a major public cloud
- Martin H. LaMar, President and CEO, Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority
Public sector, deploying Citrix Workspace Service into Azure Government
- Ryan Parker, CTO, Clint Newell Auto
Retail sector, pursuing a cloud-first strategy. Integrating Citrix environment with supply-chain partners.
We’ll cut the marketing fluff. No speeds and feeds. Just candid, matter-of-fact discussions about:
- Transitioning IT models to the cloud
- Technology strategy
- Total cost / outcome expectations
- Real-world cloud implementation imperatives and outcomes
- Citrix Cloud – the good, the bad (notsomuch), the deets
- Anything else YOU want to ask…
Come prepared with questions; I’ll come prepared to incent (and reward) provocative Q&A and participation from the audience.