Join us at HIMSS 2017 to find out how Citrix Ready partner solutions are enabling digital transformation in healthcare! We help customers modernize their systems, improve application accessibility and enhance clinician productivity and mobility.
At Citrix Ready, we help healthcare institutions improve information management so they can, in turn, offer optimal patient care. Citrix Ready solutions for the healthcare vertical provide clinicians with seamless, instant and secure access to patient information. In addition, healthcare institutions integrate these products within their EHR environment that allows clinicians such as visiting nurses, physicians and consultants with hassle-free access to key resources.
We are proud to host eG Innovations at our pavilion! Here’s what they’d be showcasing at the booth.
Key Citrix Performance Management Capabilities
- Complete visibility into all aspects of Citrix user experience – logon time, application launch time, screen refresh latency, etc.
- Performance monitoring of every infrastructure tier that supports Citrix service delivery, from a central web console
- Intuitive end-to-end topology maps and single-click drill downs for accelerated root-cause discovery and problem remediation
- Automatic correlation of performance metrics across every layer and tier of physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Comprehensive and detailed historical reports for right-sizing the Citrix infrastructure, balancing workloads, and eliminating cost overruns
Key Benefits for Healthcare IT
- Maintain quality of patient care at all times by ensuring high service performance and uptime using proactive alerts
- Ensure accessibility and availability of productivity apps and databases by using a single topological view to monitor application, server and network responsiveness and performance.
- Reduce complexity by using a single unified customizable interface to oversee every tier and layer of the healthcare infrastructure.
- Ensure future readiness across the enterprise with the help of advanced data analytics and reporting for all levels of healthcare IT from the CIO to managers and administrators.
At the Citrix Ready Pavilion:
eG Innovations will demonstrate the latest release of eG Enterprise, its flagship IT performance management and monitoring suite. Visitors will see a real-world example of how healthcare IT professionals can use the eG Enterprise console to detect and diagnose a slowdown with a Citrix workspace service. The demonstration will show logon simulation, real user monitoring, a topology view of the Citrix service showing the health of every tier of the infrastructure, and drill downs that help identify the exact root-cause of the problem. Visitors can also get a hands on view of the customizable dashboards and the comprehensive historical reporting capabilities of eG Enterprise.
Healthcare IT case studies will be available at the booth and eG Innovations is raffling a Google Home – no need to be present to win – so all attendees are encouraged to stop by booth.
We will also be showcasing a key customer story around our joint solution, at the Citrix Theater. Stay tuned for more details on that.