At HIMSS 2017, we are showcasing a few of our top partner technologies and how they are enabling the digital transformation in healthcare by modernizing systems, improving application accessibility and enhancing clinician productivity and mobility.
Walk up to our booth (# 2914) at the event to find out how we are helping healthcare institutions to improve information management and, in turn, offer optimal patient care. Citrix Ready solutions for the healthcare vertical are meant to support clinicians in their day-to-day activities. These technologies provide seamless, instant and secure access to patient information. Hence, clinicians and healthcare staff get anytime, anywhere access to data, simplified app delivery and mobility of IT which eventually enables better patient care without compromising data security and compliance.
We are proud to host Liquidware Labs at our pavilion! Here’s what they’d be showcasing at the booth.
User Environment Management with ProfileUnity
- One user profile across Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, DAAS & physical devices
- Up to 10X faster logons vs. roaming profiles or basic profile tools
- Upgrade Citrix Profile Manager Profiles to full Featured User Environment Management
- Seamless on-boarding of users to Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Application and User Rights Management features
- Location/context-aware policy and profile capabilities
- Automated migration to Windows 7/8.1/10 and Server 2008/12/16
Application Layering with FlexApp
- Reduce the number of master desktop images to manage across XenApp and/or XenDesktop efficiently
- Deliver applications on demand, just-in-time
- Gain more granular application layering compatibility with innovative Micro Isolation
- Gain persistent user experience when deploying non-persistent infrastructure
- Provision application volumes as VHD and/or VMDK
- Fully compatible with Citrix Provisioning Services and Machine Creation Services
- Visibility with Stratusphere UX
Comprehensive User-Experience Monitoring
- Gain metrics beyond the limits of Microsoft SCOM pack monitoring
- Diagnose true root cause and identify resource constraints
- Optimize resource utilization and performance
- Know and pinpoint performance bottlenecks before they affect users
- Grow and scale Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments through ongoing performance health checks
At the Citrix Ready Pavilion, learn:
How Healthcare organizations today require “follow-me” workspaces for staff in order to free them to provide better care to the patient. Learn how to make this a reality dynamically configured Citrix environments with location aware printing, application rights, and just in time layered applications.
We will also be showcasing a key customer story around our joint solution, at the Citrix Theater. Jason Smith, VP Products, Liquidware Labs, will be speaking in the Citrix Booth (#2623) Theater at 3pm, 21 Feb 2017