Today, I successfully accessed a SaaS app and I think I deserve a parade. Let me tell you why.
- I was able to log in. Of course this wasn’t very easy, as I’d forgotten my password, but I was able to reset it to “abc123ABC!@#”.
(Who thinks I will remember this the next time I try to log in?)
- There was a link in the app that I selected, but i quickly closed the window because it definitely was not work-related
(Thank goodness no one saw my monitor at that instant).
- My data is safe because I used Chrome and ran in “Incognito Mode,” so nothing was stored locally
(Although Windows Defender did tell me that it quarantined a few files, I’m sure things are safe).
I’m a great employee. I listened to our security team and am helping to keep my organization’s data and intellectual property safe.
If only it was that easy.
Securing SaaS or web app is a multi-pronged approach. We need to:
- Provide SSO to SaaS and web apps
- Enhancing security for SaaS and web apps
- URL filtering within SaaS and web apps
Take 10 minutes to see what the user and admin experience when configuring and accessing Access Control for SaaS apps.
By the way, I’m still waiting for my parade…