We have yet another release from the Citrix App Layering team, keeping our promise of continuous delivery of new functionality to make your lives easier.
This release focuses on additional platform support, enhanced public cloud integration, and ease of use.
Additional Platform Support:
We now support the following new versions of hypervisors/brokers/provisioning software:
- Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) version 5.8
- Citrix XenServer 7.5
- Citrix PVS version 7.18
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop version 7.18
Enhanced Public Cloud Integration:
- Support Azure Premium Storage: The Azure connector now supports placing packaging disks and published images into premium storage accounts.
Ease of Use:
- Now you can clone Image Templates! In the Image tab, there is a new option among actions and also in the context menu to clone templates.
- Ability to postpone the upgrade reminder. While we always want you to upgrade right away, we understand your processes may require you to schedule and determine when to upgrade. “Remind Me Later” is a new option on the Upgrade Notification.
For more information please see the What’s New page for 4.13.
We love the release momentum we have with Citrix App Layering, and we hope you do as well. With over 2,300 customer installations of App Layering we look forward to hearing a lot of feedback.
Stay tuned for the September release, you’ll see even more!