Educational Webinar by eG Innovations on Best Practices for Logon Time Optimization
Citrix logon acceleration has remained one of the core focus areas for Citrix administrators. Logon experience must be fast and seamless — regardless of where the end-user is logging in from, what device they are using, or whether the Citrix infrastructure is managed on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
Citrix continuously delivers enhancements to its Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service and on-prem platform releases to ensure Citrix customers get the best logon experience. These include Citrix Profile Management, Workspace Environment Management (WEM), App Layering, session pre-launch, and so on.
To take advantage of all these new capabilities and optimize logon times, Citrix Ready Partner, eG Innovations, and Citrix Technology Professional (CTP), George Spiers, collaborated recently to deliver an educational webinar “How to Make Citrix Logons Faster By Up to 75%”. The webinar focuses on two key areas:
- Best practices for logon time optimization explained by George Spiers. This covers techniques and strategies for Windows optimization, Citrix optimization and infrastructure optimization — all focused on improving Citrix logon experience for end-users
- Best practices for logon monitoring explained by eG Innovations. This highlights the various KPIs and metrics that need to be measured to track Citrix logon performance.
The webinar, when conducted live, invited over 850 registrations from Citrix professionals across the world and benefitted the attendees with real-world use cases and best practices to speed up Citrix logon times.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Understand what factors are involved in Citrix logon processing
- Learn optimization techniques to make logon faster including profile management and image optimization
- Learn how to improve logon times using new Citrix technologies such as App Layering and WEM
- Pick up tips, tricks and tools to proactively detect logon slowdowns
Watch the On-Demand Webinar here (requires registration).