Prepare yourself for the workspace of the future! We all know that the world is changing and that if digital transformation hasn’t already started in your organization, it will begin soon.
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success!” — Alexander Graham Bell
I’m a new Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) awardee, as well as a Microsoft Azure Most Valuable Professional (MVP,) and I’m excited to share my Cloud insights and best practices at Citrix Synergy this May, along with George Kuruvilla, Citrix Technology Advocate (CTA) and AWS and Azure certified architect.
A short preview of our session. It is no secret that migrating workloads to public clouds like Azure, AWS, and GCP is top of mind for a great many customers. Citrix workloads are no exception. However, with all the delivery options and different offerings, deploying these workloads can be a daunting task. This session will demystify this challenge, giving attendees a baseline understanding of Citrix on Azure, along with in-depth knowledge about the various delivery options, architectural guidelines, best practices, and performance considerations that will ensure the successful deployment of Citrix workloads in Azure.
Personally, I’m quite excited about all the announcements around the Citrix Workspace products. Among these is Citrix Workspace experience — the unified portal, which allows end-users access to ANY app (windows, mobile, SaaS, Web) and their data while providing the same consistent look and feel on ANY device and ensuring contextual security and performance. This new solution is an important step to migrate on-premises applications and workloads to the Cloud seamlessly.
Here’s a list of some other Citrix Workspace-focused breakout sessions that I’d recommend, which will help you gain a better understanding of the solution:
• SYN240: XenApp and XenDesktop Service: how to migrate – Thomas Berger and Harsh Gupta
• LAB611: Deploy apps and desktops in Microsoft Azure with Citrix Cloud – Carsten Thue
• SYN239: From StoreFront to Citrix Workspace – Joe Vaccaro and Craig Hinchliffe
• SYN139: Solve Office 365 migration, security and productivity challenges with Citrix Workspace – Vishal Ganeriwala and Daniel Feller
• LAB616: Enabling Azure Multi-Factor Authentication with Citrix Workspace – Josh Fleming and Nitin Mehta
We’ve already embraced the Cloud, and so should you. See you at Citrix Synergy 2018!