In 2018, one of Citrix’s key priorities is helping our customers move into the Cloud. In order for this transition to be seamless and successful, we know aligning with our partners to deliver cohesive, effective services will play a pivotal role.
Last year, we launched the Citrix Services Delivery Program, investing in building and branding our partners services practice to help grow and delivery successful Citrix engagements. This program continues to drive new opportunities for our partners while promoting the exceptional customer experience being delivered.
One of the key benefits of the Services Delivery Program is the opportunity to join the Citrix Consulting Virtual Bench. The virtual bench consists of Certified Services Delivery Professionals and was designed to provide partners additional consulting work on behalf of Citrix.
In order to be eligible, your company must be a Certified Services Delivery Partner and each individual must hold the required services certification.
And now for the big news!
To kick off 2018, Citrix is offering two weeks of guaranteed consulting work to the first 25 partners who become a fully Certified Services Delivery Partner!
- This promotion will run through our Virtual Bench Program and is only available for Citrix Partners in the Americas.
- Each individual eligible to participate will need to complete the required certification: Professional Services eLearning and 1Y0-500 Exam (see below for additional details).
- All required certifications must be completed by the end of Q2 2018 in order to receive the promised consulting opportunities. If certification is achieved after the deadline, Citrix Professional Services will seek to fulfill the promised consulting work, but it is not guaranteed and cannot be transferred to 2019.
- All partners eligible to participate must complete and sign the Citrix Consulting Services Subcontracting Agreement.
- To achieve the required Certified Services Delivery Partner badge, your organization must have at least 2 or 3 individuals (depending on your country*) complete the required Professional Services eLearning course and 1Y0-500 exam. Only those individuals who complete the training will be eligible for the consulting work.
- The course can be found on eLearning.citrix.com; select “In the Cloud”, and then select the Professional Services course.
- Once you have fully completed the Professional Services course, you will be assigned a voucher code for access to register for the exam. The course is a prerequisite in order to sit for the exam.
*In the U.S., Canada, and Brazil, three (3) resources are required. All other countries in the Americas require two (2) resources.
Congratulations to Compugen Inc. for becoming one of the first fully certified Services Delivery Partners!
Leverage the new Partner Services Bundles to purchase training. We have different packages depending on the training you need, including a special offer for existing Specialist Partners!
To purchase, contact the Citrix Education team or your Citrix Preferred Distributor.
Looking to implement a world class virtualization, mobility or networking solution? Find a Citrix partner in your area.