Are you attending Citrix Summit this year? Then why not take the opportunity to get certified. A Citrix Certification will let your customers know that you have proven Citrix expertise, and can significantly improve your earning potential. All Summit attendees are eligible to take one free exam – a savings of up to $300 USD!
How do I find the Certification Center at Citrix Summit?
Make your way to room 202A (level 2) in the Anaheim Convention Center.
Which exams are available?
Our most popular virtualization, networking and mobility exams will be available at Summit:
- 1Y0-202 – Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR
- 1Y0-203 – Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration
- 1Y0-230 – Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway
- 1Y0-240 – Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Traffic Management
- 1Y0-311 – Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Advanced Administration
- 1Y0-340 – Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization
- 1Y0-351 – Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking
- 1Y0-371 – Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions
How do I register for a free exam at the Citrix Summit Certification Center?
What are the hours of the Citrix Summit Certification Center?
The Certification Center will be open at the following times:
- Monday, January 8 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Monday, January 8 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 9 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
What can I do if the time I want is fully booked?
Registration guarantees your spot at one of our dedicated workstations, but this isn’t the only way to take your free exam. If the timeslot you want is fully booked, you can still take an exam using your own compatible device – space permitting. You can still come to the Certification Center without a reservation and we will accommodate you on your own device if possible.
If I pre-registered, what time should I check-in at the Citrix Summit Certification Center?
At least 15 minutes before the start of your exam. This will give us enough time to check you in and get everything set up before the start of your test. You can also use this time to prepare for the exam in our prep room.
Can I take more than one exam?
Absolutely, Summit is a great time to catch up on certification, but only the first exam is free. You will need to pay for any additional exams.
Once you pass your exam at the event, be sure to share your accomplishment by using #CitrixCertified and #CitrixSummit on social media!
Learn how to become a Citrix Partner today.
Looking to implement a world class virtualization, mobility or networking solution? Find a Citrix partner in your area.