Great news for the legal departments! Join us for a Citrix Ready Technical webinar on Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm EDT.
You’ll hear the fascinating story of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP and their application and desktop virtualization experiences. We’ll be learning a lot about successfully implementing Citrix and IGEL for a legal firm and the issues facing legal firms’ IT staff.
Join our upcoming webinar to hear from your peers at Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, Attorneys at Law, and Conversant Group, Consulting Services, on how they successfully implemented Virtual Workstations. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask questions and learn from their experiences!
Topics of Discussion:
- Endpoint Management in a Legal Firm setting
- Getting the most out of Virtualization
- Ensuring an effective Desktop with Legal applications implementation
- What do the lawyers and paralegals really expect
- Security – how to manage the trade-off between user-productivity and security
Date: Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Time:12.30 pm to 1.30 pm EDT
And why should you attend a webinar like this? The answer is easy, and our CMO, Tim Minahan, put it best in a recent blog post:
It’s been my experience that there’s no better way to truly demonstrate the value of technology than through real customers sharing their own stories.