It has been my absolute pleasure to pilot our user group community contributor program, and we are now ready to open it to other community thought leaders to enjoy the benefits.
During the pilot period, our elite community members have been able to shape an additional tier of recognition for our community leaders. Though many aspire to become Citrix Technology Professionals (CTP), that program is limited to only 50 members per year. Citrix recognizes that there are many more valuable voices
Citrix Technology Advocates (CTA) are Citrix User Group Community super-users. They are Citrix customers, partners, and employees who advocate on their own time with extraordinary social impact. Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, presentations at Citrix user group meetings around the world, or in even peer-to-peer discussions on support sites, their evangelism is invaluable to Citrix and we are here to say, “Thank you!”
As thanks for their dedication to the community — in addition to receiving the prestigious designation of Citrix Technology Advocate — members of the program will receive access to:
- Private community on myCUGC.org
- Citrix education discounts
- Private Slack channel with key stakeholders
- Hosted networking engagements at Citrix Synergy and local CUGC meetings
- Unique opportunities for product feedback
- Exclusive product updates and tech previews
- Cadence of meetings with key Citrix stakeholders
- And more!
If you’ll be at Citrix Synergy in Orlando next week, be sure to meet and get to know our current crop of Citrix Technology Advocates, as they are hosting some of the Hot Topics Roundtable discussions and volunteering their time at the Community Hub in Synergy Park.
I would like to personally thank all the pilot members for their time and dedication in building this program.
Our application process for the 2017-2018 class has now closed but you can still apply to a part of the 2018 class.
To qualify for participation, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Current member of myCUGC.org
- Have active social impact
- Citrix product experience
- Passion for community and advocacy of Citrix products