Now is a great time to learn about a few Citrix Research opportunities at Synergy. Over the past 4-years, we have interviewed a mix of customers and prospects, which means that more than 16,000 of your tech peers are helping shape the future of Citrix products.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should join this year at Synergy 2017:
- Get a sneak peek: Have an early look at upcoming features in the pipeline. You’ll be the first to know about enhancements we’re working on that can impact your workflow.
- Voice your opinion: Tell us what you think of new features and enhancements like these: ShareFile Information Rights Management (IRM), Workflow Automation, Data Migration, and Working with Apps and Data in Citrix Cloud. We need to understand what is working and not working to make sure we meet all of your needs.
- Participate in person or remotely: While we would love to meet with you in person at Synergy, if you are unable to attend, we can arrange remote sessions, so that you can participate from anywhere in the world.
- Engage in fun activities: Our research methods include interactive prototypes, preference testing, word association activities, participatory design and more. We like to have fun together and keep things interesting.
- Everyone can participate and you will join a like-minded community:Our Citrix research team wants to enhance the user experience of Citrix products; therefore, we’re eager to speak to both novices and experts alike. And if you’re not and Citrix customer (yet), don’t worry. We’re also interested in talking to prospective users of Citrix products.
For your participation, you will receive $100 digital gift card. Sessions will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Convention Level – Blue Spring II. If you can’t make it to Synergy, remote instructions will be provided. So, what are you waiting for?