Citrix relies on a strong ecosystem of partners to ensure a great user experience for our customers and help them get additional value from their Citrix investments. We are pleased to feature our Citrix Ready partner eG Innovations and highlight how the performance management solutions they offer help Citrix customers to enable delightful user experiences and keep mission critical business services at peak performance while delivering on the ROI promise.
There is no denying that it’s important to be able to measure user satisfaction and productivity to gauge the effectiveness of the Citrix delivery infrastructure and monitor user experience levels. This is where eG Innovations comes in. eG Innovations and Citrix Ready have been working together to help organizations achieve exceptional Citrix user experience and service quality.
Citrix Ready and eG Innovations
Citrix Ready is pleased to announce eG Innovations as the Citrix Ready® Partner of the Month for March 2017.
As a Citrix Ready partner, eG Innovations has been collaborating with Citrix to provide performance management solutions that accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical service infrastructures.
About eG Enterprise
eG Enterprise is a total performance management solution by eG Innovations for Citrix environments that embeds years of domain expertise acquired from addressing the monitoring needs of some of the largest Citrix deployments in the world. It is verified with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, XenServer, and NetScaler infrastructures.
eG Enterprise enables administrators to measure the Citrix user experience both real time and synthetically. The eG Enterprise Logon Simulator for Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop can be deployed from multiple locations in the network and enables synthetic monitoring of the user experience. At the same time, eG Enterprise also tracks the real experience of users by reporting actual logon times, application launch times and screen refresh latencies.
Further, in instances where slowness is detected, eG Enterprise’s in-depth monitoring of all of the key Citrix tiers – StoreFront, Provisioning services, license servers, XenApp servers, Delivery Controllers, NetScalers, etc. – provides indicators of where performance challenges originate. With eG Enterprise, administrators can also monitor the non-Citrix tiers of the infrastructure (VMware, storage, network, Windows services, etc.), all from a single pane of glass.
eG Enterprise – Key Features
- End-to-end monitoring of Citrix services across user experience, session performance, connectivity, licensing, infrastructure health and capacity
- Single pane of glass to monitor Citrix services on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Auto-correlate performance across Citrix and non-Citrix tiers and isolate the root cause in seconds, reducing mean time to repair
- Intuitive dashboards offer deep performance metrics and diagnostics enabling Citrix administrators to quickly identify performance impact
- Real user monitoring and synthetic performance testing to measure user access and application responsiveness 24×7
- Auto-baselining: Dynamically calculated baselines intelligently alert on performance deviations before users are affected
- Pre-built Citrix and VDI reports provide actionable insights for historical data analysis, infrastructure right-sizing, auditing, and performance optimization
- End-to-end performance visibility across every tier and every layer of your Citrix XenApp service
- Reduced mean time to resolution with automated performance monitoring and problem diagnosis
- Pre-emptive detection & resolution of performance issues with automatic baselining of normal system behavior
- Enhance Citrix XenApp performance and user experience on virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Right-size your infrastructure with powerful reporting & analytics that ensure maximum ROI
- Eliminate tension between IT teams: easily determine exactly where performance is impacted and all dependencies affected
Write to us to get more info.