Becoming Citrix certified is a proven way to boost your earnings, strengthen your resume and enhance your professional reputation.
Did you know what a Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V) can command (on average)?
Now, there’s a new course from Citrix Education that will help prepare you for our upcoming Citrix Certified Associate (CCA-V) certification exam while ensuring you have the tools and skills you need to manage a XenApp or XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR (Long Term Service Release) environment. Our new CXD-210: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration 7.6 LTSR course will:
- Show you how to install, configure and manage your XenApp and XenDesktop LTSR environment for high availability and strong security.
- Teach you critical skills for smooth implementation, effective configuration and efficient management.
First step toward certification
The market rewards IT professionals who are Citrix certified in virtualization. People who can demonstrate the latest skills in XenApp and XenDesktop administration are in high demand because these solutions address top IT challenges, such as:
- Adopting bring your own device (BYOD) programs
- Migrating virtual desktops to Windows 10
- Strengthening data security
- Lowering desktop support costs (see the Forrester study).
As more organizations implement Citrix solutions to solve these issues, they are looking for certified IT staff. When evaluating candidates for a job or promotion, companies want formal, documented technical competency, not just on-the-job experience.
The CXD-210 course not only supplies foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR– it’s great preparation for the XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam that is a prerequisite for CCA-V certification.
Five days, 14 modules
The CXD-210 course contains 14 modules that cover capabilities and technologies such as the Delivery Controller, Virtual Delivery Agent, Machine Creation Services, StoreFront, Citrix Receiver, policies and profile management.
The course content is new and enhanced based on the feedback we received on our previous CXD-203 course. It also reflects Citrix Education’s latest approach to training, which focuses heavily on core functionality and key features that are most important to a Citrix virtualization infrastructure, including:
- XenApp and XenDesktop architecture, components and communication
- Installation, configuration and management of a highly available environment
- The end user experience, printing and profile creation through policies
Choose from instructor-led and virtual instructor-led formats. You’ll apply the concepts you learn through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.
Start 2017 off right
The new year is a great time to get started on your path to Citrix certification by enrolling in the CXD-210 course.