For companies everywhere, digital transformation is the #1 strategic imperative. So why do they continue to have connectivity issues that make branch workers feel second-best?
On the one hand, headquarters staff have access to seamless connectivity and a great digital workspace experience. On the other hand, branch employees endure issues such as unresponsive apps, extra logins, slow downloads, buffering videos, disconnected sessions, and poor Skype for Business call quality.
It’s time to end this “digital disconnect” forever. Your customers want to enable all their workers — and Citrix SD-WAN is the solution.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of a sales and training initiative called Citrix SD-WAN: End the Wait. How to Empower Branch Offices Everywhere. Citrix SD-WAN is technology that gives HQ and branch offices the same great user experience with Citrix Workspace.
SD-WAN helps your customers:
- Level the playing field across headquarters, branch, and remote offices, empowering all employees to do their best work.
- Accelerate your technology by making virtual desktops, apps, and data faster and ultra-responsive.
- Enable crystal-clear collaboration using Skype for Business without latency issues, poor audios, or disconnects.
- Run a more reliable business with rock-solid business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Power scalable growth with greater use of lower-cost Internet access for connectivity and less dependency on expensive MPLS WANs.
Our new campaign will offer Citrix Service Provider (CSP) partners a tremendous opportunity to learn about this solution and how it solves customer pains.
CSPs benefit three ways by participating. You will:
- Learn about a solution that sells itself by ensuring all customers have blazingly fast access to desktops, apps, and data wherever they work.
- New to SD-WAN? Learn more here and complete this CSP SD-WAN introductory online ECC training course by December 15, 2018 to enter the campaign raffle for an incentive of your choice: a free pass to Citrix Summit 2019, a voucher for online remote technical training, or financial marketing agency support.
- Are you already doing an SD-WAN proof of concept? If so, kick it into production and report on your usage before the end of 2018 and you will get one month free!