New SD-WAN course CNS-230.
Learn the various SD-WAN implementations and deployment modes available, and how to choose the one that is right for your organization. Take a tour of the underlying architecture of SD- WAN and learn how to differentiate between the various components. Understand how the different elements of SD-WAN come together to provide a better network experience. Topics include: Quality of Service, Classes of Service, Rules, Dynamic Routing, DHCP Services, Zero Touch Deployment and the SD-WAN management tools available. Hands-on labs to be provided.
- Deployment options available
- Initial configuration and management of Citrix SD-WAN
- Provisioning and management considerations
- SD-WAN security considerations
- SD-WAN optimizations available
Click here to schedule the training. If you do not find a suitable time and location, don’t worry. We are adding more schedules shortly.