Great news for the manufacturing world! GreyconSuite and GreyconMill are now Citrix Ready with our latest versions of Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
Together, the joint solution helps you adopt much richer and more centralized work environment improving the efficiency of IT managers, planners, quality assurance engineers, supervisors, and operators.
Citrix and SAP are common deployments in manufacturing industries addressing manufacturing workflows that enhance productivity. GreyconSuite brings to such organizations a trim optimization system, seamlessly integrated with SAP that optimizes performance and can reduce significant production waste. GreyconMill, part of Greycon Suite includes opt-Studio and X-Trim that help in advanced planning and scheduling, ensuring that operators stay productive.
X-Trim is adept at handling:
- Reels or sheets
- Fixed or variable diameters
- Multi-machine & multi-site situations
- Optimizing in-line primary processes (e.g. paper machine → winder) and from stock
X-Trim offers solutions to above workflows, helping you save money and providing a good ROI measured in days or weeks.
In addition, X-Trim offers a smooth integration with a range of other common manufacturing systems. With X-Trim, you can connect to:
- Commercial order fulfillment systems
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling systems – X-Trim uniquely offers a certified interface to SAP
- Manufacturing Execution Systems, such as GreyconMill
GreyconMill offers a variety of unique features depending on your work profile.
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Sources real time monitoring and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Seamlessly integrates with planning and execution bi-directionally
- Reactive plan adjustments to unplanned events during execution
- Powerful means to evaluate quality against profiles, track defects and automatically classify material, with full traceability and genealogy
- One-click generation of quality certificates and powerful reporting for quality analysis
- Customized workflow with access control
- Adapts easily to changes in processes, new products, machines, or sites
- A simple, fast, safe and robust tool to maximize productivity
- Integration with process machinery minimizes keyboard input
- Operators can focus on doing what only operators can do
- Mobile clients for roaming
For more information about Greycon, check them out in the Citrix Ready Marketplace.
For more vertical industry-aligned solutions, such as Healthcare, Education, and Financial Services, take a look at Citrix Ready Vertical Solution results.