The traditional WAN op market is declining slowly. Why? A number of reasons:
- Bandwidth is becoming cheaper
- Protocols are becoming more efficient
- Applications are moving to the cloud
WAN optimization is not going away. However, it is changing.
The worldwide SD-WAN market for infrastructure and services will exceed $6 billion in 2020, with a growth of over 90%. – IDC
By the end of 2019, 30% of enterprises will use SD-WAN products in all their branches, up from less than 1% today.
This is where your customers are going today (and where Citrix competitors are not).
According to Gartner, SD-WANs include the ability to:
- Improve network performance and reliability through intelligent and dynamic load sharing
- Provide a single point of configuration for integrated network services
- Secure connections between offices and to the cloud
- Replace traditional branch routers with an integrated appliance that can include routing, traffic engineering, WAN Optimization, and firewall functionality
As a Citrix partner, you can earn incentives on Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN by becoming NetScaler SD-WAN Certified.
Citrix has once again made a deep investment in our partners by developing a self-paced, online course and exam and we are offering it to partners FOR FREE during the month of April, 2017! Starting in May, the course will cost only $50 US for Citrix partners and will also be included in the Citrix eLearning subscription.
Are you an existing Citrix partner that already holds a CCA-Networking or CCP-Networking?
Good news! Between now and June 30, you have a temporary SD-WAN “badge” and are eligible to receive partner incentives for NetScaler SD-WAN. Whoop whoop!
The temporary badge expires July 1, but you can continue reaping the rewards by earning your NetScaler SD-WAN Certified status!
Seriously, don’t lose out; get SD-WAN certified today.
Partner incentives for NetScaler SD-WAN Certification:
- Eligible for Opportunity Registration upfront reward
- Eligible for Citrix Advisor Rewards back end rebate
- Eligible for Net New Partner Sourced upfront reward
Looking for customer case studies? Check them out here.
Be a valuable player to your customers in this rapidly growing market and earn more profit!
Not yet a Citrix partner yet? By becoming a Citrix Solution Advisor, you can expand your business opportunities in new lucrative markets. Plan, deploy and manage Citrix solutions to increase profitability – for your business as well as your customers’. Find out how to become a partner today.