What’s the big deal about this 200Gbps in the current NetScaler MPX/SDX 25000 appliance in a 2U platform?
Let’s go through the Top Ten reasons why this new 200Gbps system throughput model is important:
- With the enhanced system throughput bandwidth, more workloads can run as needed.
- Requires less rack space and is more green as the new system helps saves electricity as less appliances are required to be deployed taking up less space. So this is a big difference with 2U platform vs a chassis that is usually more than 2U and requires extra blades with more power consumption needs.
- Delivers more bandwidth for each virtual instance with NetScaler SDX 25200 model which can support up to 115 virtual instances.
- The software-first approach of NetScaler provides a competitive advantage – it improves SSL ECDHE performance through enhancements in software, allows our customers to extend the shelf life of existing NetScaler hardware appliances and provides optimized performance for new appliances.
- Offers higher PayGrow capability for NetScaler MPX/SDX 25000 series. PayGrow enables the customer to upgrade the systems they need based on demand. For example, a customer can start with a NetScaler at 100Gbps, move to 160Gbps and then upgrade to 200Gbps system throughput when their needs require increased bandwidth.
- Provides higher ECDHE-RSA numbers with Hybrid SSL Optimization with more CPU processing with this 25200 model.
- Increases the number of packet engines available which delivers more processing power available for CPU intensive workloads/applications with more users.
- Supports more applications in one box which allows more bandwidth and scale as a customer grows its business.
- Improves accessibility as more users can access applications whether remote or on premise
- Last but not least, this appliance is adaptable to any customer environments whether it is a big Enterprise or Telco.