I am thrilled to announce that the popular VDA health assistant is now available on Smart Check as VDA Health Check. You can now run this check on your VDAs at the click of a button – no installation needed. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about upgrading to the latest version — Smart Check is a cloud-based service (for on-prem and cloud environments) and you will always have access to the latest and greatest version. SaaSy, isn’t it?
Why You Need This Check
I decided to get Dmitry, the guy who built this check, to talk about it. Here’s a short video I shot in my office with an iPhone. 🙂
How You Can Get It
VDA health check is available on the Smart Tools Blueprint Catalog. You see, we wanted to give you, the user, complete freedom to pick the checks that mattered the most to you. Getting the check is super easy – no need to install anything.
- Log on to https://smart.cloud.com.
- Navigate to the Blueprint Catalog.
- Scroll all the way down to the Citrix Checks section and click the “+” sign to add the check to Smart Check.
- Now navigate to Smart Check and the check will be available in the Perform Checks dropdown.
- The check will also be available in the Configure section where you can schedule this check to run on a specific set of machines.
How To Run It
Running the check is super simple. You can either run manually from the Perform Check dropdown or schedule it in the Configure section. Smart Check let’s you target machines that you want to troubleshoot.
Our goal is to enable you, the Citrix Admin, to find and fix issues before your users report them. To achieve that goal, we have been working hard to improve our checks and notifications. In the coming months, we plan to add more checks and better alerts. Send me your suggestions and feedback by leaving a comment on this post. Until next time, stay SaaSy!