If you’re attending Citrix Synergy 2019 in Atlanta from May 21-23, you will have an abundance of things to do and see. Sessions, keynotes, and demos are just a few of the things to expect. As a member of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Product Marketing team, I am incredibly excited about what we have in store this year. Take a look at nine Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops activities you should dive into at Synergy 2019.
- See What’s New in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops: Our team is here to tell you about the latest and greatest features in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. Whether you are interested in the cloud service or on-premises, take a deeper look at what our newest features can do for you in session SYN112.
- Dive Into the New Citrix Desktops-as-a-Service Offering: Need I say more? Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS) has been a hot topic for both Citrix and the virtualization industry, in general. Attend session SYN111 to learn more about use cases, architecture, and features. If you signed up for the instructor-led learning lab, you will also gain a hands-on experience with our DaaS offering on Sunday.
- Find New Opportunities with Citrix and Windows Virtual Desktop: Moving right along with the virtual desktop conversation, we are excited to share how Citrix helps extend the Windows Virtual Desktop platform. In session SYN212, see the planned Citrix enhancements to manage and deploy Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Learn from the Field on App Layering: When making a move to the cloud and maintaining a hybrid-cloud deployment, Citrix App Layering is an imperative tool. Gain insight from the field as our App Layering experts discuss the latest features, like user layers, and give practical tips to maximize your environment in SYN208.
- Get Serious about Hybrid-Cloud Deployments: With the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, hybrid setups are made simple to deploy and manage. Learn key use cases and how to leverage new Citrix technologies to support your cloud deployments in SYN209.
- Make the Transition from StoreFront to Workspace: Start taking simple steps to the Citrix Workspace. Unify your apps, data, and information while getting the latest UI from Citrix. In session SYN138, you’ll get the tools you need to get your transition started.
- Explore Cloud Provisioning and Image Management: Walk the walk with the “any cloud” mentality. In SYN709, take a closer look at the enhancements to simplify provisioning of workloads on Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and AWS. Also learn how to manage your on-premises workloads from the cloud-management platform.
- Swing by the Solutions Expo: This may not be a session, but it’s definitely worth a stop. Check out the Citrix Experience Center and Lunch Table Tech Chats. Talk with Citrix experts and see solutions up close like DaaS, HDX technologies, Citrix and Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix Hypervisor, and more.
- Give Users the Best with HDX Technologies: High-definition user experience (HDX) technologies are what set Citrix apart. In SYN211, learn from our HDX product managers about the latest upgrades and features to keep your employees productive and engaged.
Sessions aren’t the only things that make Synergy great. There are instructor lead labs to participate in, self-paced labs, and an abundance of networking opportunities. Take advantage of brushing shoulders with Citrix experts, and don’t forget to have fun!
Take a look at the full session catalog to plan your Synergy experience, and we will see you in Atlanta.