At Citrix Synergy 2019, May 21-23, in Atlanta, Georgia, Citrix president and CEO David Henshall will take the stage for the opening keynote and present a better way to work — one that provides personalized insights and automation to guide you through your day and help you work smarter. Though it will be live-streamed on Citrix Synergy TV, I really encourage you to join us in person if you can, because while it’s one thing to learn about something as big as this, it’s another to directly engage with it yourself in person.
One of the many advantages to attending Synergy is having the opportunity to experience a uniquely immersive journey that brings the workspace of the future to life. You can interact with the solutions and see how they work together seamlessly. That’s what the Citrix Experience Center at Synergy 2019 makes possible.
This year, the Citrix Experience Center will showcase the intelligent Citrix Workspace, a unified, people-centric solution that delivers easy and secure access to everything employees need to do their best work. The result is greater engagement, efficiency and productivity. You’ll see firsthand how Citrix Workspace simplifies IT with centralized visibility and monitoring across hybrid and multi-cloud environments, and how advanced user behavior analytics make applications and data more secure.
To demonstrate, the Citrix Experience Center is organized into six feature elements. It begins at the Welcome Centers, where you scan your badge and receive personalized recommendations based on your guest profile.
- In the immersive Workspace Bar, through hands-on demos, you can explore on your own or be guided through the environment, interacting with Citrix Workspace as an employee or an IT admin.
- Technology Pods — three towers with workstations featuring interactive touch screens — offer deeper insights into the technology. In the first, see how Citrix Workspace delivers a superior user experience. The second tower showcases how to secure your future of work, and the third demonstrates how Citrix Workspace streamlines the IT landscape with flexibility and choice.
- To go beyond the scope of the demos, visit the Discussion Area, where you can schedule personalized conversations through the mobile app. You can sketch out your questions for sales engineers and consultants on digital whiteboards.
- In the Talk to an Expert area, you can get guidance specific to your particular environment and call on Citrix sales engineers, consultants, and tech support resources to answer any questions you may have.
- Get up close and personal with a real Vector rocket in the Customer Spotlight, capture photos to remember the conference by, and witness a simulated launch via augmented reality.
- The Innovation Hub displays revolutionary tech concepts that may one day make their way into the workspace of the future.
As new digital business models and new work styles become more mainstream, a completely different employee experience will be needed. Citrix Workspace is our vision for the future of work. I highly recommend setting aside enough time to explore the Citrix Experience Center in full, so you can see for yourself how our customers can confidently support these new ways to work. I hope to see you at Synergy 2019!
Be sure to follow #citrixsynergy on Twitter for the latest news and announcements.