Current enterprise mobility trends
Current enterprise mobility trends highlight the evolving nature of work and emphasize the need for organizations to both empower and manage employee mobility in order to meet security, agility and productivity demands.
- 61% of workers report working outside the office at least part of the time
- 3+ devices are used daily by an employee for work activities
- The number of devices managed in the enterprise increased 72% from 2014 to 2015
- iOS dominates the enterprise market and is the leading mobile platform in nearly every vertical industry
- Device diversity is greatest in EMEA, where mobile devices used for work are typically corporate-issued
- 90% of organizations deploy passcode enforcement, the most common device level policy
- Top blacklisted apps include Dropbox and Mail while top whitelisted apps include PDF and Notes
Key enterprise mobility statistic: The number of devices managed in the enterprise increased 72% from 2014 to 2015
Click to Tweet
Learn more about enterprise mobility
These statistics make it clear: employees increasingly have an expectation of working from anywhere and organizations must enable simple and secure enterprise mobility solutions to support this new model of work.
Learn more about the current mobile ecosystem: