Citrix Receiver for iOS is used to access Citrix online applications from Apple devices. It is available only from the Apple Store.
This is a maintenance release to address the following:
- Fixed an issue where Citrix Receiver fails to log into an account through Netscaler Gateway when its common name in the certificate is its IP address
- Fixed an issue where Citrix Receiver when logging level is set to Debug crashes after you tap "Request Help from Support."
- Fixed an issue where Citrix Receiver continuously displays "Please wait..." after you add an account
- Error when launching apps
Also includes the following from the 6.1 release:
- Improved iOS 9 compatibility
- Jailbreak detection and remediation
- Crash detection to improve quality and stability
- Bug fixes
Please use the support forum for general discussion and to report any issues.