This week Citrix is exhibiting at the RSA Conference in San Francisco. To complement the security demonstrations at our booth, I wanted to highlight some security-related resources we’ve designed to help our customers stay updated on the security and privacy status of their workspace infrastructure. These resources are currently available online at the Citrix Trust Center.
The Citrix Trust Center is designed to provide Citrix customers and partners with detailed information about our status on security, privacy, and compliance.
Meet Your Security Goals
As we continue to develop our cloud-based Workspace services platform, our customers are also evolving and embracing modern technology. We also realize our customers have strict requirements around trust and confidence in their vendor partners, and they want clear and concise answers about our security, compliance, and privacy. The recently-launched Citrix Trust Center provides customers access to Citrix security and privacy information.
Get Valuable Tools and Information
The Citrix Trust Center can help you understand, define, and validate your corporate security and privacy policies. While exploring the site you’ll find:
- Answers to your questions about Citrix’s security posture and controls
- Explanation of Citrix security best practices
- Details on the Citrix approach to GDPR and other global privacy requirements
- Specifics about how Citrix manages the security of third-party vendors
- Access to Citrix contracts, including our security exhibits and data-protection agreements
As part of the Citrix Trust Center resources, you’ll find Citrix Due Diligence Packages (DDP) for Citrix Content Collaboration, Citrix Endpoint Management, and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. These provide transparency around Citrix security policies, practices, and controls.
What’s in the DDP
The Citrix Due Diligence Package includes three documents for each product:
- Overview Document: Including a whitepaper authored by Stan Black, our Chief Security and Information Officer, along with a collection of security content from www.citrix.com.
- Shared Assessments’ Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) Questionnaire which addresses the top security and privacy questions that organization require.
- Evidence Package: Combines the five most requested documents our customers require when evaluating Citrix as a vendor.