As we did last year at Summit, this year at Citrix Summit ’19 Orlando, Citrix is honoring the highest achieving members of our global alliance partner ecosystem.
In 2018, we saw Citrix Cloud Services and our strategic alliance partnerships really accelerate. The conversation with customers has completely shifted. It’s no longer about why Citrix Cloud; it’s about when and how and about customers’ hybrid and multi-cloud choices when deploying Citrix Cloud. And this is a critical role for our strategic alliance partners.
The Citrix Strategic Alliance Awards highlight the ongoing innovation in securely accessing and delivering apps in a hybrid and multi-cloud world, all while providing deployment choice and flexibility. I am proud to recognize our Citrix Strategic Alliance Partners that have gone above and beyond to enable the best possible intelligent workspace experience for our customers.
Here are this year’s winners:
2018 Global Alliance Awards
- Alliance Cloud Leadership Award – Microsoft
- Our Alliance Cloud Leadership winner Microsoft has really stepped up in supporting Citrix Cloud in 2018 with joint marketing and sales programs that have positively affected our mutual partner ecosystem and shared customer growth in our cloud-first workspace solutions. We had a record year for bookings where we effectively partnered with Microsoft. In fact, the strength of our alliance was often cited as a key factor in several Citrix Cloud wins in 2018, and our field alignment has never been stronger for Citrix Cloud.
- Cloud Innovation Award – HPE
- HPE has launched a new consumption-based offering called the “HPE Greenlake VDI lighthouse program” that provides cloud-like economics for on-prem VDI, with a focus on transitioning customers to Citrix Cloud Services. They’re now capable of providing public cloud-like capacity for our joint on-prem customers. They’ve also joined the Citrix CSP program for Citrix Cloud, building transformative architectures based on Citrix Cloud and NetScaler, and are driving innovative Citrix Cloud conversations to meet the needs of our joint customers.
- Secure Workspace Award – Google Cloud
- Google Cloud has worked with Citrix to build a complete solution stack for cloud-native workers and companies looking to leverage cloud without sacrificing security. We’re collaborating on the best way to secure and deliver apps, desktops and digital workspaces to their devices and to host Citrix workloads on their cloud platform. And Google was the first Strategic Alliance partner to join the Citrix Ready Workspace Security Program to securely deliver G Suite through Citrix Cloud Access Control. The combination of Citrix Cloud Services with Chrome Enterprise, G Suite, and Google Cloud Platform makes them the winner of the Secure Workspace award for 2018.
- Cloud Acceleration Award – Cisco
- In 2018, Cisco built a strong hybrid-cloud program focused on accelerating Citrix Cloud Services. Cisco worked with us on engineering and delivering an integrated Citrix Cloud and Cisco HyperFlex HCI solution. Cisco made strong investments in the channel, including incentives, and we worked together on a joint strategic message for our partners and customers, along with our joint GTM strategies. Cisco also provided strong executive support all the way through the process and launched a series of joint channel webinars and training in the second half of 2018 for their Citrix Cloud solutions on HyperFlex.
We congratulate all our Strategic Alliance winners for 2018, and we look forward to an even more successful 2019 with our strategic alliance partners. Together, we will continue to grow our business, accelerate to the cloud, and enable our customers’ success.
Learn more about Global Citrix Partners at https://www.citrix.com/global-partners/.