FIPS 140-2 compliance
The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 is the United States Government standard that provides a benchmark for implementing cryptographic software. Following is information regarding Citrix product FIPS 140-2 compliance.
- Citrix ADC MPX 8900 FIPS and 15000-50G FIPS hardware appliances are validated for FIPS 140-2 Level 2 by NIST (Certificate #4043). Learn more about Citrix ADC MPX 8900 FIPS and Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G FIPS.
- Citrix ADC VPX is validated for FIPS 140-2 Level 1 by NIST (Certificate #3732). Learn more about Citrix ADC VPX FIPS appliances.
- Citrix ADC MPX 9700/10500/12500/15500 FIPS appliances
- Citrix ADC MPX 14000 FIPS appliances
- Citrix ADC SDX 14000 FIPS appliances
- Configuring a Citrix ADC MPX FIPS appliance for the first time
Citrix Endpoint Management
- Citrix Endpoint Management (formerly XenMobile) FIPS 140-2 compliance
- Configure FIPS for Citrix Endpoint Management (formerly XenMobile)
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops