GetGo, Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
GetGo participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. GetGo is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
GetGo complies with the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from Switzerland. GetGo has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view GetGo’s certification, please visit https://safeharbor.export.gov/swisslist.aspx.
Information We Collect
- When you register for a product or free trial, we will need to collect personal information such as billing information.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- We may use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by Citrix.
- We may use your information to improve our products or websites.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Citrix uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
How We Share Your Information
- In order to conduct business it is necessary that we share some of your information with third parties, such as for credit card processing.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- To change your email subscription status or opt out of collection, use and distribution of your information, visit our Unsubscribe page.
- Every marketing email from Citrix contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails.