Receiver for Mac 11.7.2
Release Date: Mar 11, 2013
Access Windows, Web, SaaS applications, virtual desktops, and data via ShareFile integration. Configure for anywhere access from your desktop or use web access with Safari or Firefox.
What are some of the features address in 11.7.2:
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to install if the users home directory is on an external drive.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver either takes a long time to reconnect or fails to reconnect to a session when Session Reliability is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to remove the /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/ShareFile directory, causing data synchronization to fail when Receiver is reinstalled.
- Fixes an issue where the desktop tool bar appears underneath the Apple menu bar when reconnecting to a desktop.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver tries to run the initial configuration wizard, in error, when users attempt to configure their account by clicking on a URL created using the Setup URL Generator.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver quits unexpectedly if the Computer Name: field in Sharing preferences is blank.
- Fixes an issue where an error message is displayed if a user closes the logon dialog when launching applications or desktops.
For Mac OS X 10.6,10.7, and 10.8 (32- and 64-bit)
Ask your help desk for set up instructions.
Review the Receiver for Mac 11.7.2 documentation for more complete list of fixes.
View the list of countries that may have export or import restrictions for products containing strong (128-bit or greater) encryption.