Receiver 12.0 for Mac
Release Date: Jun 30, 2015
High performance web and self-services access to virtual apps and desktops. Configure for anywhere access from your desktop or web access with Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
For Mac OS X 10.8 (32- and 64-bit), 10.9, and 10.10
Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
Ask your help desk for set-up instructions.
New features in this release
- Support for StoreFront 3.0 to deliver a centrally managed, simplified and familiar user app selection experience from Receiver for Mac including:
- Featured app groups that logically bundle and ‘advertise’ apps to users
- Folder view of apps provides for simplified navigation
- Easily add and remove apps to ‘Favorites’ tab for quick access
- Interoperability with Receiver for Web on Chrome to address Google disabling of NPAPI plugin support
- Time zone fix to address time misalignment between server and local Mac client
For more information, refer to the product documentation.