Join the AWS Accelerator Program for Citrix and apply for $5,000 in credits.
Visit the AWS Quick Start Guide to access the POC blueprints to automate your Citrix Virtual Apps deployments to AWS.
Follow the Getting Started Guide for AWS to quickly create a simple POC deployment on AWS including:
- Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) with public and private subnets. A NAT instance is also deployed to enable provisioned machines to access the internet.
- Provision a domain controller and create a domain
- Provision Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Controller and Server VDA, which joins them to the domain
- Install Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and create a database and site
- As an option, deploy Citrix Gateway using a Citrix Networking VPX appliance, which you can subscribe to via AWS Marketplace